Park Trails Meet & Greet
Friday, August 15, 2014
8:15 a.m. - PTA greetings for Pre-K, ESE and Kindergarten in the Cafeteria
8:50 a.m. - 9:20 a.m. - Cluster/Pre-K/Kindergarten Meet and Greet
9:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. - 1st Grade Meet and Greet
10:10 a.m. - 10:40a.m. - 2nd Grade Meet and Greet
10:50 a.m. - 11:20 a.m. - 3rd Grade Meet and Greet
11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. - 4th Grade Meet and Greet
12:10 p.m. - 12:40 p.m. - 5th Grade Meet and Greet
TenMarks Summer Math Program
We are delighted to inform you about a free program offered by TenMarks Education that will provide your child with access to a powerful, personalized summer math program designed to help reverse summer learning loss.
The program is called TenMarks Summer Math Program and here is how it works:
1. You can visit http://summer.tenmarks.com and sign up. Please use Summer Access Code: 20470
2. Before summer break, you will receive an email with access details for your child and for your - to monitor his/her progress.
3. At the start of the program, your child will receive a short diagnostic assessment based on the grade she/he is entering this fall.
4. The assessment will be automatically graded and TenMarks will create a personalized program, designed for your child to prepare for the upcoming year.
5. You can create custom rewards to keep your child motivated - pizza, ice cream, or a trip to the zoo! It's all up to you!
The 3-month program starts in the first week of June. To start, visit http://summer.tenmarks.com to register and remember to type in Summer Access Code 20470
Let's say goodbye to summer learning loss!
2014-2015 CODE OF CONDUCT DISTRIBUTION
“Parents and students, on July 1, the 2014-2015 Code of Student Conduct Handbook will be posted on Broward Schools’ website at http://www.browardschools.com. Parents and students may also access the Code of Student Conduct Handbook through the BEEP Portal or use their smartphones to scan the Quick Response Code (QRC) on any of the Code Book posters displayed throughout a school’s campus.”
2012-2013 Park Trails Elementary Financial Report
In accordance with Florida law, we are providing you with your child's school financial report. The figures in this report represent the revenues and the expenditures allocated to the school, both in total and per FTE (full-time equivalent) student. This data is compared to the rest of the schools in the district and the state. The purpose of this report is to inform parents of the resources that were available to the school during the 2012-2013 school year.